Get in touch to begin your journey.
Directions to Camp Figtree from Airport or Cape Town
- Take the N2 (North)
- The N2 changes into the N10, 12km af ter Colchester, follow on the N10 towards Paterson
- When you reach Paterson, turn left on the R342 towards the Addo National Park
- Proceed for 24.5km, past the main entrance of the Addo National Park Turn Right on the R335 (Zuurberg road) signpost will indicate Camp Figtree and follow for 11km
- Turn left into the stone gates of Camp Figtree
- Proceed slowly, while enjoying the view, for 1.8km to the Lodge Reception
- Being wedged between The Addo Elephant and Zuurberg National Parks makes Camp Figtree the ideal destination from which to experience the safari opportunities in the Eastern Cape
- We suggest using a SUV although a normal sedan vehicle is also good.